Rik Roberts is an almost 30 year comedy veteran with an inspirational business instinct he candidly shares with the Hot Breathiverse. Listen and learn how to get more business in your show business. Enjoy!
Must Hear Moments:
- 20 year comedy tips
- Being a road comic
- Breaking into corporate comedy
- Creating your own keynote speech
- How to make money in comedy
- Goal setting tips
- How to organize your days for productivity
- Doing impressions
- Batching activities
- Finding your voice on stage
- "Every joke we have is about a bigger topic if you look into it."
- "I like to batch activities for maximum productivity."
- "The worse the economy does, the better my comedy works."
- "Prioritize your day by level of importance and immediacy."
- "It's way better to be asked instead of begging."
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN STARTING YOUR OWN PODCAST, JOIN JOEL'S ONLINE PODCASTING COURSE HERE:
GET $10 OFF WITH COUPON CODE: HOTBREATHPOD
If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep sharing comedy mastery to you every week!
Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcast
Click here to Subscribe via YouTube
Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
Joel's Website: http://www.JoelByarsComedy.com/
Joel's Comedy Class Registration: http://www.highwirecomedy.com/stand-up-comedy-writing-performance/
Link to Joel's Comedy Writing Book: https://ComicsPlaybook.com/product/finding-your-funny/
Join the Joel Byars E-mail List: http://eepurl.com/bRcmHr